Join Parents, Child advocates and Education Experts to march and rally for School Choice and against Critical Race Theory (CRT). This is a “Day of Action” to bring all groups together to make our voices heard regarding our schools and the education of our children.
When: Sept 19, 2021, 10am – 2pm Where: City Plaza, 10 N.Virginia St. Downtown Reno
Setup starts at 9am March begins at 11am Speakers start at 12 Noon
Hear from experts on:
- Critical Race Theory – What it is and why it is destructive to children – (John Eppolito, Protect Nevada Children?)
- Data Gathering on Your Child – What you need to know – (John Eppolito, Protect Nevada Children?)
- Critical race theory in Washoe County Schools – Bruce Parks? Mark and Melanie
- Why it is wrong to immunize children and teenagers with the COVID vaccine – Dr. Fred Simon, M.D.
- The History of Public Schools–Who brought it to America and why – Nick Maier, Simon for Governor campaign
- How to turn around a failing Public School – Terri Simon, Professional Educator, Superin- tendent and Principal
- Why we need School Choice – Janine Hansen, Nevada Families for Freedom
More Speakers will be added. Bring Your Family and Friends
- Bounce house and face painting for Kids Balloon making Clown
- Food Trucks for Lunch Information booths on School Choice
If you would like to set up a booth for the event, please contact Debbie Hudgens – (925) 222-8877
Organized by Nevada Families for School Choice with support from the Dr. Fred Simon for Governor campaign.
Nevada Families for School Choice NFSC is an umbrella organization whose purpose is to bring together parents, families, child advocate, educators, and civic groups to advocate for parental control of education through school choice.
For too long, parents have relinquished agency over their children’s education to progressive ideologues who are using the government education system to introduce our children to socialist and Marxist ideology.
Nevada K-12 education is ranked 49th out of the 50 states and teachers’ unions, education bureaucrats and progressive schools boards OWN THIS MASSIVE FAILURE.
We need SCHOOL CHOICE where the funding follows the child and parents pick the school.